Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome to Dynamics Ax Stuff

Welcome to Dynamics Ax stuff, my name is Manel Querol and I'm the webmaster of www.trucosax.com (the world's biggest Dynamics Ax community in Spanish language).

On July'2009 I was awarded with the Microsoft MVP award on Dynamics Ax and this boosted me to create my first Dynamics Ax blog in english language.

I would make a request to the readers to try to be patience with my english skills, I will try my best to express myself in a comprehensive way.


Currently I'm working as a freelance and I'm very very busy, but I will try to get enough time to frequently write here.

Best Regards,

Manel Querol.

1 comment:

  1. Dear
    I found you at microsoft MVP page. I am Arif My whole life is dedicated for programming. I need good relationship with you in terms of professional experiences. I am currenly working Microsft Dynamics AX 2009. My Email Address is
    javanetpak@yahoo.com
    javanetpak@hotmail.com
    javanetpak@gmail.com
    arif@paramountbooks.com.pk

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete